It seems that the secret challenge of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 2 is to bounce back on different dog toys in Ant Manor. Ant Manor is a new mark that appeared in the game during week 1, and you will have to go there to take up this challenge.
You can find Ant Manor slightly northeast of Holly Hedges. The new area consists of a large niche for dogs and a few rocks on a raised land mound. There are toys for dogs thrown here and that’s what you will have to bounce on. It’s a fairly small area, but we have photos of all dog toys below, just in case someone needs help.
Dog toy 1
Can be found next to the rock, just outside the niche.
Dog toy 2
Can be found next to the niche wall.
Dog toy 3
We assume that it is Anton’s favorite, because it is inside the niche.
Dog toy 4
If you go down through the anthill, you will find an orange chew toy.
Dog toy 5
Right next to it, in a tunnel, is another chewing toy in dog bones.
Dog toy 6
The last toy is on the other side of the tunnels, from the opening to the anthill.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 2 challenges below:
- Drizzle with chests in Salty Springs (0/7) – 25000 XP
- Get eliminations in The Authority (0/3) -25000 XP
- Dance on different sentinel heads in the cemetery of Sentinels (0/3) – 25000 XP
- Destroy the boats in Craggy Cliffs (0/7) – 25000 XP
- Bounce on different dog toys in Ant Manor (0/4) – 25000 XP
- Climb on a motor boat under steel bridges of different colors (0/3) – 25000 XP
- Search S.H.I.E.L.D. Chests inside the fiftejuts (0/7) – 50,000 xp
- Informs damage to opponents at Catty Corner (0/500) – 25000 XP