With the dust beginning to settle after the launch of Elden Ring, the players still find surprising things hidden in the vast and mysterious open world of Lands Between. While your continued survival depends to a large extent on how competent you are in the combat of the game, it is also useful to understand the insurance of the essential RPG systems that govern your statistics. Here is all you need to know about All the limits of statistics in Elden Ring .
- What are the statistics limits in Elden Ring?
- All statistics limits in Elden Ring
What are the statistics limits in Elden Ring?
The statistics limits are essentially the specific threshold where the statistic becomes less effective. In other words, increasing a statistic beyond its limit of statistics will be a case of decreasing returns. As a result, if an attribute has reached its statistics limit, it is sometimes advisable to assign your statistics to a different attribute.
All statistics limits in Elden Ring
There are several statistics limits in Elden Ring, and we will break them individually below:
- 40 – Health points decrease from 26 to 13
- 60 – Health points decrease from 13 to five or six
- 90 – Living points are reduced to three or four
- 20 – CR increases in 6
- 50 – Eight or nine FP won by level
- 55 – FP decreases from seven to four per level
- 60 – Two or three FP won by level
- 12 – Receive one or two alternate resistance points at each level
- 18 – Two and one alternate resistance points at each level
- 32 – Receive one or two alternate resistance points at each level
- 50 – A resistance point for every three levels
Equip load tapas:
There you have it. That’s all you need to know about All the limits of statistics in Elden Ring . To get more news, reviews, tips and guides, be sure to look for Lands.
- This tekken 7 Elden Ring Mod is as wild as you would expect
- Do you think you know everything about Elden Ring? Try the test to find out
- The last trailer of Elden Ring has to do with the acclamation of critics
- Elden Ring Undurable Frenzy Build looks and is played as a mechanical suit
- MAX Level Elden Ring Player shows the bosses how it feels like to have a single shot
Search to get more